Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Our first double date :-)

Jon got to come to church Sunday night. That was nice!! We had a good time in church. We almost got "talked to" OH MY WORD....it was so funny. To this second i CAN NOT remember what Pastor said BUT Jon made a smart alec comment about something he said and i went crazy I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD!!!! It was funny but i guess not funny enough for me to remember..LOL
After church we went to Nick and Amandas House (my music director and his wife) We had alot of fun. We had Cheese and cracker,spinach dip and scoops :-) and pizza and breadsticks and m wonderful smoothies!!! He loves them, and so do nick and man. LOL
We played Scattergries. I LOVE THAT GAME!!! Man one by like 5 pts.. We think she cheated......LOL

1 comment:

Madly In Love said...

That sounds fun! I wish we could find a trustworthy couple to double date with.