Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Our 2nd Date

Well Jon came Monday night for dinner and a movie. We went for a walk when he first got here. It was nice. We had dinner. He sat outside with dad and talked while he was grilling and mom and I were inside setting the table and stuff. It was AWESOME. Then we ate dinner and while we were eating dinner my nephew Keane leaned over to me and was like Hes a keeper..LOL so Keane approves....Then we cleaned up AND HE HELPED :-) I was like WOW!!! I wasn't even going to help....LOL Then we sat in the living room and tried to find a movie to watch. It took us about 20 minutes to do that. LOL Then i made my Famous smoothies. He liked them from what i could tell. Then we watched HITCH...he had never seen it... :-) and then my mom was like this is not a training video...LOL
Then after the movie we talked for a minute or two and then we went outside and said goodbye for 30 minutes...LOL we were both like..I don't want you to go.....and then we hugged and he went home...It was a sweet time.

I am just praying Gods will be done!!!!

3 comments:

Sam said...

O Jacki how sweet! He sounds awesome! He helped clean? Definetly a keeper! I'm so happy 4 u n im prayin 4 u!

Madly In Love said...

That's so awesome hun!! And a hug, oooooooo, suki suki. lol No, really though, I'm so incredibly happy for and I wish you ALL the best. He seems like a great guy. I love you and hope things keep going well for you. xxxx

Jacki said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
HE IS and he is coming over again 2nit. To drop something off for me...LOL a DVD