Friday, September 7, 2007

3rd Date!!

Last night Jon came over to drop off a DVD of his church. We were going to swap. I already had one and watched it. So he was bringing me a new one. Well it was dinner time when we got here so he ended up staying for dinner and we watched Everybody Loves Raymond and Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader. It was AWESOME!!
Well LOL!!! I got a funny story. LOL Last night Jon and i Were sitting on the couch and he always puts his hand on the back of the couch..WELL he went to do that at the same time i went to lean forward and he like knocked me right in the mouth with his elbow...OH MY WORD it hurt so bad ......LOL He was like OH MY WORD i am so sorry are you ok...and i was like yes i am fine and then i pulled my finger away and my it had blood on it and the he looked and he was like your bleeding...and i was like oh my word it hurts but i am ok LOL it was so funny!!!
We
had alot of fun.
We are planning on doing something Saturday night too :-)

Gods Will Be Done!!!

1 comment:

Madly In Love said...

That's too funny! I hope you're ok now. lol I'm so glad you guys are hitting it off so well. You deserve it so much. I hope things go well for you on Sat. Love you and I'm so glad you're happy! xxxx