Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fun w/ Family and Friends!!!!

Today Jon and I went to a bridal shower for my best friends Stacie and Robbie. They are getting married December 8th!!!
We had fun...it was HOT in that gym BUT we had fun. We spent the morning at WKJV the radio station.

When we got done with all that Jon was beat and so we went home and both of us fell asleep on the couch...LOL
Then my mom made homemade chinese food...mmmm good.......Egg rolls,fried rice and chicken on a stick. YUMMY!!! Then when we were done we played TABOO..I LOVE THAT GAME!!!
Girls against Boys......GIRLS WON!!!!!! LOL
WE HAD A BLAST!!!

1 comment:

Madly In Love said...

I love chinese food and I LOVE chicken on a stick. lol I'm so glad you guys are hitting it off the way you are. I'm so incredibly happy for you. LOve you! xxxx