Friday, September 21, 2007

HOW WE MET!!!


OK so many ppl have asked how we met, and i realized i have NEVER written out on here how we met....SO HERE I GO


We met online and it was pretty funny becasue we like sent eachother letters at the same time. Like i sent his and he sent me one at the same time and mine popped up after i sent his. Then we messaged back one more time and then exchanged yahoo messager IDs and started talking online. That days was August 28th,2007.

We met at church that next Sunday. It was amazing. I remember sitting in church wanting to stare at him SO SO SO bad, but ya know i could not stare we were in church i was supposed to be looking forward, well i finally got the nerve to look at him and when i did he was looking at me and winked at me. MY heart melted...LOL It was so nice. He sings SO wonderful i was like WOW he sings AWESOME!!!! I was smitten :-)


And as they say THE REST IS HISTORY!!!!!


1 comment:

Madly In Love said...

That's so cute, Ilove it when they wink at you. :)