Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SOMETHING SOOOO WRONG

OK soooooo 2day did NOT start out so great...I got pink eye today :-) YEAH!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!
Life is going ok....i am really just BLAH about everything.....I am so scared of what life is going to bring. I always thought God was going to give me the desires of my heart...i mean i don't want wicked things...LOL
i want to be a church or christian school secretary, marry a TALL godly man, work with youth and have 20 kids(j/k only like 3 or 5).....I mean is there SOMETHING sooooooo wrong about that???? BLAH BLAH BLAH

2 comments:

Jolene said...

ahh hugs sweetie - hang in there - Everything happens for a reason and Gods timing isn't ours. Even with the hubby and kids - life still can suck - but God is always there for you working in ways you can't see. Hang in there - I'm sure he is working on something (or someone) :) just for you!

Jill of all Trades said...

Just came across your blog...so I'm late! Just wanted to encourage you that you are not old yet. :-) I have a friend who is my height and she found a tall, good looking military guy when she was in her late 20's...from a totally unexpected source! You are doing a great job on weight loss....that takes alot of character...and you'll get a job soon. Keep on keeping on! You have alot of life left to live, and lots of great things coming!