Saturday, December 13, 2008

BLAH

Life is not cool right now...I feel like i am in a downward spiral of POO....I can't find a job, I can't go to school...I am sick and tired of being everyones everything. I stay up late listening to my single friends WHINE about there love lives and how they don't know what to do about this problem or that problem. I am sick and tired of listening to my married friends whine about how they don't have time to do this or that or they wish they could just stay home with there kids and there husband or how they don't have money. I AM SICK OF IT ALL!!!!!
I would give anything to be able to take care of a man. Do his dishes, laundry, clean the house he has provided for me. I mean is that such a big friggin deal?? I mean i see these girls who are 18 and 19 getting married and having kids and then all they do is whine about how they want there childhood back....WELL THEN YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED!!! DUH!!!!
I mean i don't get it. I want Gods will, I want what god wants in my life...BUT is this what he wants.....for me to have no job, no education,no life, no nothin???? I don't understand!!!!
I have ALWAYS been the "good girl" and my brothers and sister are technically doing better than me now everything is not perfect but they all have jobs, families, homes.....Why does ME the "good girl" suffer...CUZ I AM THE "GOOD GIRL"?????
I GIVE UP....whatever......

No comments: