Monday, December 1, 2008

Going Crazy

OK sooo apparently i am NEVER going to be able to go to school. I can't get a grant because i am not on unemployment and i have not been laid off. I don't know what to do. It seems the closer i get to the thing i THINK God wants me to do..it gets shoved far far away.
I get sooo upset BUT then i try to think HEY maybe God has something so AWESOME for me that i can't handle it right now and when i am ready he will give it to me and then i will appreciate it more :-)
It is hard to think that. I feel like a giant failure. I want to go to school, i want to work and NOTHIN i am not doing either. I have applied for like 100 jobs in the last month NOTHIN from noone....I don't know what to do. I am just praying the Lord shows me SOMETHING soon!!!!

1 comment:

Tovah Certain said...

Jacki...
Keeping you in our prayers. =) We miss you guys!