Friday, November 14, 2008

My diet plan!!!

Ok so everyone has been asking me how i am losing weight so i thought i would take some time and tell ya :-)

I am counting calroies and exercizing :-)



I am doing it biggest loser style. I count calories.You take what you weigh times 7 and that is how many calories you should eat a day to lose weight. When i started i actually had a hard time eating 2000 calories. I eat ALOT of 100 calories packs and and it is not that they are low fat they are just portion controlled and i eat the cheetos and cheddar chex mix the most..LOL
For exercise i do the biggest loser videos 3x a week and 3x a week i walk for 45 min....The videos are cardio max and power sculpt. (pictured below)
Which is perfect because it helps tone your muscles so i am not so icky flabby as i lose weight :-)I like doing it and the more ppl are finding out the more support i am getting. Which is GREAT everyone needs support!!!!My biggest thing is i make it a game..ya know like how little calories can i eat this meal?? or how little cheese spread can i get on the cracker...OH and a little secret Laughing Cow cheese(also pictured below) the light is only 35 calories and it is soooo good i put it on bread,bagels and crackers and that is my cheese. I find it in my deli section and it is about 4.50 BUT its got 8 wedges in it and 1 wedge is 35 calories so if you don't want to use it all you can wrap it up and put it away BUT it is really good on WASA bread (pictured below) i found mine in the cracker isle..i have only had the multi grain and i eat it for lunch...i take a wedge of of the laughing cow and spread it between 2 crackers and put 2 slices of lunch meat...i eat chicken breast...i don't really like turkey...and that is my lunch that and a piece of fruit and water...AND it fills me up and its good.







1 comment:

AJH said...

Way to go! You are doing a great job!