Monday, November 3, 2008

38 down!!! 12 to go!!!

WEIGHT LOSS

I am sooo excited about my weight loss again this week!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I have lost 2 lbs since thursday!!!
That means i am down 38 lbs and only 12 more to go til my first goal!!! I am lovin it..I feel so good!!!

SCHOOL

Well this is my newest thing..LOL
I would like to go to Bob Jones or Maybe even Ab Tech here in town and see if i can get a 2 yr buisness degree and a minor in baking and pastries. I am thinking of opening a coffee shop!!! My friend and I were brain storming!!! I am soooo excited i can't stand it!!!!
It will be called Flutterby!!! We were thinking of 2 different themes and one is a country modern theme and the other is a paris theme!!!! I will have baking classes in the back for teens and kids. I will play christian piano music and sell music from liek The Wilds, Crown, BJ and HAC. and maybe even folk stuff like Il Divo and Irish Tenors!! Things like that. I will also have coffee and juices of course :-) It would be a very kid friendly place BUT cozy enough for adults.

What ya think??? Let me know :-)

2 comments:

AJH said...

Way to go! And your coffee shop idea sounds like a great one!

I do, obviously, like your backgroud for your blog! lol

Elizabeth said...

That is so cool! I would def come flutter by. lol That's sounds so exciting. Good luck!