Sunday, January 25, 2009

Well next month i turn 25!!! BLAH i am not looking forward to it...it will be the hardest birthday i will probably go through!!!!

On the other hand i have lost 52 lbs...since i started all this dieting in October!! I was very excited about that!!!!

Life stinks right now...I am very frustrated with things. I can't find a job...I AM SOOO SICK OF NOT HAVING A JOB and i do Babysit TWICE a week...but i only make 60 bucks and that is NOT enough to live on...People ALWAYS say when God closes a door he opens a window..WELL all i see is doors closing and windows being locked...SOOOO i don't know....I suppose there is some insane reason i am not being allowed to find a job.....MAYBE God does not wish me to be happy, maybe God does not wish me to live alone, maybe God does not wish me to find a job i love...I DON'T KNOW but i do know that i am sick of everything......I GIVE UP.......................I DON'T CARE anymore...whatever happens happens!!!!

No comments: