Monday, January 12, 2009

Nothin goin on

This is my little Emi. P. Boyer and Emma Kate Hefner....they are my girls :-) When i have kids i hope my kids are this cute...LOL


It has been awhile...nothin exciting going on in this life.......


I got a new digital camera for Christmas and because retarded me did not format the disc so now i am just having issues...it loaded half of them...BUT need to load the rest. SOOOOO as soon as i figure all that out...i may have to take it to wal-mart and get the photos put on a disc and so on.....BLAH
For christmas i also got a new Bible and cover OH and my bible is PURPLE!!!!!
a sweater
tshirt
bath and body stuff
2 pictures for my room
a bookmark to match my bible cover
i also got the last movie for the love comes softly series.....
I am pretty sure i got more stuff but can't remember...LOL how sad

My 25th birthday is 2 days away.............AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
DEFINANTLY NOT READY FOR THIS......

I had an interview for a live in nanny job i am pretty excited about...I should know sometime next week if i got it or not......

THATS ABOUT ALL THATS GOING ON!!!!

No comments: