Monday, January 25, 2010






WOW its been awhile :) Life is AMAZING....I have been attending Mount Clavary Baptist Church. I LOVE IT!!! It is an AMAZING church. I should becomeing a member maybe in March...LOL not sure haven't turned my paperwork in yet :)Christmas was AWESOME it was nice going "home" for Christmas. I got A LOT of things for my apartment. I will post pics of my favortie present MY TABLE!!!
I am posting some pics of December/January...Samantha FINALLY cut a tooth...all the crying was worth it...LOL she is also eating solids...she LOVES peaches and Sweet potatoes and she gets juice every once in a blue moon...she doesn't really care for it....I am having a birthday soon...i am nit sure if turning 26 will be diff....its WEIRD TO THINK...I AM 26 YRS OLD.....where on earth did life go...lol

No comments: