Sunday, February 1, 2009

THE WEEK OF DOOM

SOOOOOOO this is the week i have been dreading...in 4 days i will be 25
I have no life
no job
no boyfriend
no prospects
no nothin........
so i am not really looking forward to this birthday..............
I thought getting the job at WKJV would be the turning point in my life i needed....I was making enough money to move out, and i was happy and POOF its gone and i still to this day don't really have a clear answer on why.
I have been trying to get a certain job for about 2 months now and i have no luck..i am qualified and i don't have a job and the 2 ppl he has tried to give it to DON'T want it...I DO I DO I DO....SO i find out tonight some other person is doing it AND THEY HAVE A JOB and they stay busy...I DON'T GET IT.....what do i have to do to get a real job....NOW i am not saying the babysitting i do is not a real job BUT its not enough to live off of......
Someone asked me yesterday are you happy...i wanted to cry because honestly when i look at my life i am sooo unhappy i don't even want to get out of bed......if i were to dwell on it i seriously wouldn't get out of bed......there have been days were i don't get out of bed.
Everyone tells me oh read your bible and pray....WHY...everything God has given me he also takes away...job wise....so i mean WHY pray for a job when God will probably just take away the next one i get....I AM SCARED!!!! I am scared that i will be 30 yrs old and have no job, no life, and still living with my parents in the basement...like some retard who can't make it in life....
I JUST WANT HAPPINESS....THAT'S ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: