Saturday, September 27, 2008

BLAH


BEFORE
AFTER

















Well i DO NOT work at the radio station anymore....ITS ok....


So right now i am working for my mom typing out names and chart numbers...it kinda fun...lol

i have embarked on a new lifestyle.....i am losing wieght..lol


I AM CALORIE counting....i am doing the biggest loser style....i bought the cardio and power sculpting videos.....THEY R KILLING ME....it will get easier though and i also walk sometimes....yesterday on the biggest loser site i did this really cool thing and it said something like shrink your belly....see what you will look like at goal weight...i was like well i'll be so i sent in a pic and i will post it on here...I LOVE IT I AM SOOOO HOT...lol


it is TOTAL motivation!!!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm so excited for you. I'm trying to lose some weight too. Sux!! It's so hard to get motivated. I'm so proud of you though! Good luck with everything. Love you!