Sunday, June 29, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!

this is Miles and Edison :-) Edison is the baby :-)I have no pics of eliot..LOL

WOW has not been that long since i wrote in here. I told a friend about my blog today and was like..hmmm have not written in that in a week or 2...LOL


I have some good news. I have been working ALOT more than i thought i would wich is an AWESOME PRAISE!!!

I am also still working for the couple in my church. It is fun. Some days it is long like all jobs..LOL


I also have some new news. I ahve NOT really told anyone til i knew for sure what was going on.

I have had an awesome offer to be a nanny for a family i have known for about a year and a half. They will pay me an AWESOME amount of money. I will get a gas stiphen, if i bring my car. I will also live with them. I will be off EVERY sunday and i will work one night a week and 1 saturday a month. They have 3 boys: Eliot is 6, Miles is 4 and Edison was 1 about 2 weeks ago.

i have pics of them on earlier bogs :-)

I LOVE this family very much. I am excited about the oppurtunity. I am not for sure yet if i am going BUT it is lookin like i may go :-)

Pray for Gods guidance and direction!!!


No comments: