Saturday, November 10, 2007

NEW NEWS


Hello I know i have not written in FOREVER...alot has happened since the last time i wrote.


I am still working with the 2 yr olds at school. I love it.


I joined the gym 2 weeks ago and i started going 3 days a week with my friend Jennifer at work. I lost 5lbs this week :-) I am having alot of fun with it.....I do the eliptical trainer, redmill and bike. I also do weight training for my muscles...LOL


I am trying to figure out what to do for school. Night classes obviously but i need something I am looking in to the CNA or just a 2 yr for medical transcrition or teaching...something like that.

OR JUST SOMETHING IN GENERAL........I just need a degree :-)
Jon and I are on a break....We needed space...we r still friends but just taking a break


Pray for me as i make these desicions





No comments: